Thursday, November 09, 2006

Deer Medicine

Early this morning. Glad to have new break discs and front-end alignment as I came upon the most beautiful buck in the middle of the road. Less than 15 feet apart, we stared eye to eye for over 10 seconds before he turned and ran away. So let's see what the deer medicine is:

Woodland dreams of intuition come with the graceful deer. I greet you, brothers of the forest. Your gift of magic will brighten my life. Transformation will come to me. Like you, I stand listening to the drum beat of life, Poised to follow my guiding spirits. Gentleness and Innocence

Deer teaches us to use the power of gentleness to touch the hearts and minds of
wounded beings who are in our lives.

Don't push towards change in others, rather gently nudge them in right direction
with the love that comes from a Deer totem.

When a Deer totem shows up in your life, a new innocence and freshness is about to be awakened. There is going to be a gentle lure of new adventures. There will be an opportunity
to express the gentle love that will open new doors for you.

This afternoon after a visit to the hospital for pre-op, Buck, my partner and I, stopped at Lake Greenwood. For just a few minutes soaking in the beauty of the water and the fall colors. Yum.


me in the dEEr

No comments: