Tuesday, August 08, 2006

This is not an untouched photo (butthead)



Are George Bush and company sending mixed signals, smoke signals, or is someone blowing smoke up someone's ass? As usual politics comes before lives. We see it over and over again. It is sad that so many people are blinded by party loyalty, an inherent weakness of a democracy, wherein priciple is laid waste to opportunity. I apologise to the Lebanese and to the Israeli's who cannot see what harm they do in perpetuating violence. We should have said from day one,

"STOP the VIOLENCE!"

George Bush does not represent me, nor do my Senator or Congressman who choose not to speak out against this madness.

I was reminded of the story about the altered photos at BlondeSense. The pictures were on Yahoo news, but only one day. The differences are insignificant.(That's my opinion as a former artist.)

1 comment:

Liz Blondsense said...

Brilliant! Love it!!!!!