Saturday, January 20, 2007

Impeach Gonzales

In his speech today, Attorney General Gonzales utterly repudiates the view he expressed under oath to the Senate. He now states that it is his view that a state of war is in fact a blank check for the President, that there are no limits to Presidential wartime power and that he no longer recognizes the role of the courts in our system of government regarding national security issues.


If you feel as I do that Alberto Gonzales is aiding and abetting criminal activity in the White House take a moment and send off a letter in favor of his impeachment. Our constitution is under attack and our country is in peril, not from terrorists, but from men of fear and limitation. We will make corrections one way or another, I believe it is our destiny to do so. There is no real war on terror. It is a pretense for never-ending war with a never-ending enemy. Stop it now.




SPECTER: You may be treading on your interdiction and violating common sense, Mr. Attorney General.


I'm treading on my interdiction
and violating common sense
But I'm the executioner
I don't need any defense

Not like you, Gitmo boy
You and your terrorist ways
I'm here to say that hearsay
Will end this evil craze
Will end this evil craze..


I'm treading on my interdiction...



Indeed!

1 comment:

TFLS said...

Impeach him! Hell - I'd like to take the bastard’s birthday away! I cannot listen to him eviscerating our constitution without a desire to chuck something at the TV. Please god make the next two years pass quickly and without major incident!