Tuesday, December 19, 2006

On the Route

Sometimes a news item catches my attention while I'm out on the paper routes in the early morning listening to npr. This afternoon I saw a similar story at BlondeSense. It's a story about the "evil weed", marijuana and how it is the boggest cash crop in the US. (Duh) however illegal. What a waste of manpower, and money, (keeping it illegal). There's been a ten-fold increase in production since the war on drugs was initiated.

Another story I heard recently was about "Laughter" Hasya Yoga. I know this to be true as Sunday I was out and about and listening to Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me also on npr. I get such a giggle out of those guys and I always feel so much better. Reminds me of my old friends. One is Deede, who always made me laugh and vice-versa. Then there was John, oh my god we laughed. Also Michael M and I had some very good times.

And while I'm at it, all those hilarious times in high school and college, with friends smoking pot, many times, just having fun.


me in the hEe hEe

No comments: