Sunday, March 12, 2006

Simone's Artwork


Simone is my niece. Her daddy is from Brasil and her mommy is my sister from the USA. She has a younger brother, Alex.

I hope she will keep up her art work as long as she enjoys it. She, like her mom, has a lot of ability. This is one of my favorite paintings. She is learning many styles of art, so she has a good background if she continues studying.

Simone, you are a very beautiful person and that shows in your work. I enjoyed seeing you in Wisconsin last month.

As we grow older may we also grow to be more childlike in our wonder of the Universe and our treatment of each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how I also hope for the same as we grow older. And may the youth of this world not get bored with what is presented to them. May they seek better ways, different ways and also peace.